There is no alternative to getting a good car insurance plan. The insurance cover not only keeps your vehicle secured, it keeps your finances in place too. There are many advantages of buying car insurance. That is the precise reason why every car owner must get car insurance. Read on to know more about the advantages of car insurance.
Liabilities that Car Insurance Covers
One of the biggest advantages of buying car insurance is that you get a number of liabilities covered. Let us take a detailed look at the liabilities that a good car insurance plan covers:
- Third party liability: This is one of the most important components of a motor insurance policy. If you harm a third party or the third party’s property in a road accident, your car insurance provider will compensate the third party on your behalf. You will not have to pay the money from your own pocket.
- Legal liability: This is one of the biggest and most useful liabilities covered under the motor insurance plan. If a third party takes you to court over issues related to a road accident, your insurer will pay your legal costs and compensation that you may be asked to pay by the court. Personal accident liability: If you are injured in a mishap and require hospitalisation, the insurance provider will pay your medical bills. This is a very beneficial liability that your car insurance plan takes care of.
- Own vehicle liability: Your own vehicle is very precious and you want to keep it protected. However, accidents can take a toll on the car. To get it back in shape and in top condition, you need to send it for repairs. This is also a liability that a comprehensive car insurance plan covers. You can make a claim for any damage sustained by your car in a road accident or you can make claims for thefts, fire damages, etc.
These liabilities form a crucial element of car insurance and also prove exactly how important and necessary the cover actually is.
Nominal fee for a huge risk coverage
Another massive advantage of a car insurance plan is that it provides a huge risk coverage at a nominal fee. You can get a car insurance cover for as low as INR 900 a year. If you buy the plans online, you get them at really low rates, as compared to the offline car insurance plans. An online car plan is affordable, logical and useful in every possible way. Let us look at some if the other reasons why every car owner must get car insurance:
- Makes you a responsible citizen: By owning a car insurance plan, you become a responsible citizen. This is because it is a legal necessity in India to have a valid motor insurance plan at all times if you are a vehicle owner.
- Gives you mental peace: You do not just buy a car insurance policy, you also buy yourself a lot of mental peace. With an insurance cover in place, you can drive your car without any worries. Even if you get involved in an accident, your insurer will compensate you for the losses. This allows you to take to the wheels with a lot of peace of mind.
- Protects against thefts: While damages to your car may be disheartening, the vehicle getting stolen can be absolutely shattering. However, when you have insurance, you will get a claim amount large enough to buy another vehicle in case your existing one gets stolen. This is a massive benefit of having car insurance.
The bottom line
So as you can clearly see from the points mentioned above there are many reasons why, as a car owner, you must get a good and reliable car insurance plan. Thankfully, there are some excellent options available. You just need to go online, run a quick comparison, locate the ideal plan and make an instant purchase. You will surely find a great car insurance cover at the best possible rate. So what are you waiting for? Go right ahead, insure your car and reap the many benefits waiting for you.